Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I'm Five, I'm Five!" Happy Birthday Bailey



Happy 5th Birthday Bailey! I can't believe you've grown up so fast.
Here are all the words to the song we've been singing about being five years old:

I'm five, I'm five
I am a big girl now, I'm five
I can dress myself, I don't need Mom
To help me anymore
And when I sit in Daddy's chair
My feet can reach the floor
See that - I'm five!

I'm five, I'm five
I am a big girl now, I'm five
My mother doesn't spank me just
For going without a hat
She knows darn well I'd run away
'Cause I'm too old for that
What does she think I'm three?
Not me
What does she think I'm four?
I'm more than four
I'm even more than four and a half...
I'm five!
On July 26!

5 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

hi joanie...it's megan shellie's sidekick...just found your blog through shell's love to keep up on the sheriff and the fam. you are wonderful and i love seeing you when i get the chance...itjust seems to always be too dark short and quick. thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter I love Shellie more than anyone will ever know! You guys are great I love your family! xoxo

Pauline said...

Bailey is so big. This is great I love it when I can add more people to my blog list.

Shellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shellie said...

Bailey is such a big girl now. I can't belive she's gonna start school this year!

Des said...

Hey guys! I'm glad my mom set up a link to your blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it! It is so fun to see all of your cute family. Hope to see you guys soon.