Friday, December 28, 2007

Wonderful Christmas Gift!

We had a wonderful Christmas celebration when Mike and Bri's family stayed with us for 10 days. We celebrated Christmas a little early while everyone was around. We hiked, fished, watched movies, went 4-wheeling, had a girls day out, saw the lights, did a family nativity, opened presents and just enjoyed being together. Some of the family even went to the un-developed edge of the Grand Canyon. I didn't go and I forbid them from taking any of my grandchildren! The photos are gorgeous though (Brian email me some to post). But the best part of Christmas was finding out that Kirk and I are expecting triplet grandchildren! Shellie, Bri and Christan are all pregnant and due within 2 weeks of each other around the end of July! Should be a rollicking summer for all!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

We had such a good time seeing everyone! I wish we could do that more often!!