Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Come to Dixie Aubree!

My niece, Aubree, left Davis High to travel to southern Utah for a campus tour at Dixie State, and to try out for a talent scholarship. She did a great job on her audition (she even sang in French and Russian) - and she was offered a scholarship on the spot! We took her all over campus and introduced her to a bunch of students, faculty and staff and they all gave her a taste of "The Dixie Spirit" that the school is famous for. I loved having her and my sister, Julie, here for a girls weekend together. Aubree also tried out at SUU the next day - and they want her too! I upped the stakes, though and told her I'd make her the star of my publications and maybe even find a spot for her on a billboard if she chose Dixie! How would it be to be so popular?


No comments: