Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Smith Law Enforcement Officer

Kirk and I travelled to Salt Lake for Brian's police academy graduation, where Kirk was able to present him with his diploma. Brian was honored as one of the top graduates academically, and he would have been one of the top physically also, since his scores in every area were above 95% —except in flexibility he was only 35% (he can barely touch his toes!). I think we'll start calling him "Stretch." Since he's a really good athlete, it was fun for us to tease him about that! He is glad to be finished with the academy and working at the Utah County Sheriffs Office.

6 comments:

The Isoms said...

Congrats to Brian!!

Pauline said...

That is awesome they look good!

Amber Gardiner said...

Wow, that's great!

Lisa said...

Glad to know my county is protected by someone who's top in his class! Re: your comments on my blog: yes...we're still waiting on the house by Chauntelle's brother. Probably January we think. It's a short sale, which really means long. I would love to see Marley & Me. I would love to read the book, too!

Des said...

Congratulations! That is very cool!

Shellie said...

I wish Brian and Emily could have come to SG for christmas. We'll have to try to get together with them soon.