Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Whole Crew at the Cabin


We all loved getting out of the heat and up to Kolob where it was around 80 degrees with a nice cool breeze. The kids loved riding the 4-wheelers, catching frogs and snakes, and swinging on the hammock. Everyone got competitive playing a bean bag toss game, especially the adults. George, Mike, Kenny, Brian and Scott headed off the mountain one night for some male bonding watching a UFC fight in Springdale. It was great to be together!








3 comments:

Pauline said...

The pictures are great. There is nothing better than having the family all together and creating fun family memories.

Lisa said...

OK, now I see why you were absent from work for three weeks! Can't says as I blame ya. What you've been up to is way more fun that work! How awesome to have all 8 grandkids together. Fun summer memories going on!

Scott and Megan said...

oh grandma joanie that looks like sooo much and I secrely wish I was there. The family is so cute and I can't believe how much everyone has grown. The pictures from Disneyland are awesome! Shell and George in minnie ears were my favorite! I love checking in on the family and feel like a little extension of the Smith clan...xoxo