Saturday, August 2, 2008

Three New Grandsons!!






Yeah, all three of my new grandsons are here safe and sound. We are so blessed. It has been a crazy time with babies popping everywhere! Christan went first on July 18 with Drew (we got Kenny here from D.C. 3 hours before he was born),
Shellie came next on the 21st with Caynen (her drama was after the birth - way, way too many stitches), and Bri got her little Zachary here on July 31 (after just about having him on the street!). So the Smith grandsons all made grand entrances into the world. And I'll bet family reunions in a few years are going to be crazy with these three!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray! Three, little, healthy boys all in a row. How awesome for Grandma! Hope your trip to DC is fabulous!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

They are all so darling and we are so excited for your family! Is this a grandparents dream or what?

Shellie said...

Great picturs mom! Thanks again for all the help you gave me when you were here. I truly couldn't have done it without you!
P.S. Thanks for the birthday present! Letting me sleep all night was a real treat!

Des said...

So fun! I'm glad everything went okay, but I agree, Shellie had way too many stitches. I hope she's been recovering okay. Congratulations!

Vanes said...

I'm seriously LOVING that you have a blog Joan!! You are awesome!! I'm going to have to brag about ya to Penny! The grandbabies are DARLING! I was just on Mike and Bri's blog - I was dying about her delivery story! It was GREAT to see them when we were back east! SO good to see all your pics! :)

boandmarianne said...

We love all the babies pics. It looks like the Smith family is growing exponentially! Bo and I loved taking a peek at your site and see what you have been up to. Love you guys!

Pauline said...

You caught up with the Fowlks grandbabies we are 8 for 8 now so I guess it would be our turn next to have some more babies I guess its Brits turn since Des says shes done and Danette just had little Sam.