Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Emily's Wedding Shower



I travelled to Utah County last weekend for Emily's wedding shower. It was fun seeing her Mom again, and to meet her sisters, sister-in-law, and friends. Brian is lucky - he's marrying into a great family. The shower game proved that Emily and Brian know each other really well! You know those games where a video of the groom is taken, then the bride tries to match his answers and if she misses she has to chew another piece of gum? Well, Emily only had to chew about three pieces of gum - and there were 29 questions. I found out some fun things I didn't know - like they want four children, and Emily was the first one to say, "I love you." It was fun to have my Mom and sisters come down to join us. Thanks guys - you are always so supportive!

2 comments:

Jeff and Julie's Family said...

We had a great time at the shower. Emily is so cute. We just got back from the fun weekend of their wedding. We really like Emily's family. Emily and Brian are just the perfect couple. It was fun to share in their joy.

Amber Gardiner said...

What fun! I'm sorry I missed the reception, my Mom told me how great it was to see everyone! Now, we'll be in touch a little more, isn't blogging great???

Beva has given me an assignment to scan some photos in to the computer and send them to you, I'll get on it! I sure do miss the old Smelby Family Vacation days!

Say hello to everyone from me!
Amber