Monday, April 28, 2008

Fowlks Lobster Fest!

We've been so lucky to have our great friends, Ron & Pauline Fowlks, for over 30 years. There is a huge list of why they are wonderful friends, and pretty high on the list is: THEY LOVE GOOD FOOD - AND THEY SHARE IT WITH US!!! They invited us over Friday to share fresh lobster shipped to them from Maine. Wow - was it good— We have never eaten so much lobster, and have never had it taste so good! We pretty much had to just roll out of there. Thanks Ron & Pauline!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

That was a great night, Ron said later that night I don't think that I will ever eat that much lobster again. It was great and best of all it was shared with great friends. We don't get together often enough but when we do we know how to have a great time don't we? Love you guys!

Shellie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How nice to have such wonderful friends so close!!

Danette said...

Looks like you guys were having a little too much fun with the lobster!

Jeff and Julie's Family said...

I am so jeoulous!!! I love lobster and don't get it very often. I think the last time I had lobster was when I was at BYU on a date. He had a coupon or something where he could get anything on the menu for free. Of course, I decided to go for it and get the most expensive thing on the menu....lobster. (I would have never done that if he had to pay for it, but you know me, I always have to get the most for my money...too many Grandpa Barrett genes in me)

Des said...

I do have to agree with you that the Fowlks family is pretty great! :) I'm glad you guys had a good time.